ICT Capacity Build-up Training
A professional and comprehensive Needs Analysis for designing the Mobile Apps Development content will be carried out in order to provide the technical team with concrete data, and information to make informed decisions on the direction and activities of the whole Mobile Apps Development Training process. The Need Analysis will focus on to
• Identify the gap between current and required levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude.
• Identify what the general & specialized content of the training should be.
• Form the foundation of a training plan
The Need Analysis process will address some of the following questions
• What are the key skills gaps?
• What method/s of delivery should be used?
• How will training impact on the productivity, competitiveness and long term sustainability of the participants?
• How to integrate e-learning?
The following methods will be carried out for the Need Analysis and base line data
• Level Test according to measure the approximate Mobile Apps Development Skills level. The framework is the basis for developing any training and material on Mobile Apps Development Training. Level Test will be done on sample basis at different institutions. It will be used as the baseline skill level for the participating trainees’.
• Focus group discussion.
• Individual interviews.
• Reviewing existing documents or resources that have been used earlier for Mobile Apps Development purposes for the similar type of participants.
• Discussions with relevant bodies (concerned with trainers )
A Research team with adequate experienced personnel from Mobile Apps Development and research sectors will be formed for the Need Analysis purpose. Client will be informed at every major step of the Need Analysis process.
Teaching & Training Methodology
The Mobile Apps Development sessions will be interactive and learner centered, by following the latest approaches by global teaching-learning centers and institutions. Sessions will be different from usual lecture based or grammar translation based Mobile Apps Development classes. They will be activity based and learners will be going through lot of demos of real time applications of language for many various purposes. A systematic e-learning will be happening at some sessions to become familiar with 21st century learning.
Through the systematically developed modules, the Mobile Apps Development Trainer of this project will be
1. communicating with Mobile Apps Development Training to learners about academic, social, and personal issues;
2. encouraging and motivating Mobile Apps Development training to learners; and
3. Addressing the individual and diverse needs of Mobile Apps Development training to learners in both academic skills and Mobile Apps Development Training acquisition.
To make the project objective successful, six key strategies are structured for developing Mobile Apps Development training to learners’ content knowledge, use of the Programing associated and interpersonal communication & presentation skills in Mobile Apps Development. Brief description of the teaching & training methodology is given below
Guided interaction: With this method, trainees structure lessons so Trainees work together to understand what they learn collaboratively about the learning concepts in the text. The interactions will be happening through – Group Work, Pair Work, Individual & Group Presentations.
Metacognition and Authentic assessment: Rather than having Trainees simply memorize information, Trainer’s model and explicitly teach thinking skills (metacognition) crucial to learning new concepts. Research shows that metacognition is a critical skill for learning development applications. With authentic assessments, trainers use a variety of activities to check trainees understanding, acknowledging that trainees learning a development application need a variety of ways to demonstrate their understanding of concepts that are not wholly reliant on advanced applications skills.
Explicit instruction: Direct teaching of concepts, development language, and reading comprehension strategies will be incorporated to complete training room tasks.
Meaning-based context and universal themes: Referring to taking something meaningful from the trainees’ everyday lives and using it as a springboard to interest them in application learning concepts. Research shows that when trainees’ are interested in something and can connect it to their lives or cultural backgrounds they are more highly motivated and learn at a better rate.
Use of audio, video and visual: The use of a variety of authentic audio, video and visual aids, including pictures, diagrams, and flow-charts, helps all trainees’ —and especially Mobile apps development trainees’ —easily recognize essential information and its relationship to supporting ideas. Visuals make application development language and the content more accessible to trainees’.